This site is for YOU, all students and teachers of French! Bookmark it now! (or update your existing bookmark to our new address!)
If you would like to be notified of updates and additions to these interactive French learning resources, click here.
- "Les Chiffres... de 0 à 20" : "un... deux... trois... what's next?!" Play this game to hear, learn and recognize numbers 0 to 20 in French!
- Carte Interactive du Monde Francophone: click on the name of a country or territory and find out where it is and its capital.
- Calendrier du Monde Francophone: month by month, from January to December 1999, print out and discover the holidays in the Francophone countries.
- "Parcours de Paris" : a visit of Paris, the capital of France.
- "Parcours de Nice" : a visit of Nice, a cozy and picturesque city on the notorious French Riviera.
- French accents -- How do I type them on a U.S. computer system?
- Links to other French learning sites.
Copyright © 2001 Kameleo, M.-M. Chirol & C. Hill. All rights reserved.